CPA Articling StudentCPA Articling Student
Gregory, Harriman & Associates LLP (GH&A) is a public accounting firm located in Strathmore, Alberta, 25 minutes east of Calgary. The firm is comprised of three partners along with a staff of thirty, including designated professionals and CPA students, who are committed to providing excellent client service through interactive, and mutually beneficial relationship with our valued clients. We are a full service firm that provides business consulting, accounting, auditing and income tax services to individuals, owner-managed businesses of various sizes, not-for-profit entitites and municipalities.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and self-motivated CPA articling students to join our team starting September 2018.
This is an ideal position for applicants who are looking for a firm with a diverse client base, where you will have the opportunity to gain experience in taxation, accounting, assurance and specialty services in a variety of industries.
Who we’re looking for:
- The applicant should be in the process of completing or have completed the entrance requirements for the CPA Professional Education Program;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven leadership skills along with the ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Organizational skills with a strong work ethic;
- Capacity to problem solve, have attention to detail and make decisions with confidence.
What we offer:
- One-on-one contact with your mentors, managers and partners as well as hands-on practical experience with our diverse clientele allowing you to apply technical concepts to your ongoing CPA learning;
- Mentorship program individualized to meet your specific needs. Weekly discussion for any questions you have throughout your module along with technical and case-writing development;
- We invest in our students by providing sufficient study time for exam preparation as well as full access to Densmore study support resources, ensuring you have the necessary knowledge and skills to be a successful candidate;
- Promote a work life balance, including flexible use of overtime hours;
- Competitive salary, benefits and all CPA fees.
For more information about Gregory, Harriman & Associates LLP, please check out our website at www.gh-a.com