Accounting Technician/Staff Accountant
Our well-established accounting practice located in Strathmore, 25 minutes east of Calgary, is seeking the right candidate to fill a full-time position for an accounting technician and/or staff accountant.
Gregory, Harriman & Associates LLP offers a fantastic hybrid work environment, including the ability to work from your home a few days a week. We offer great compensation relevant to experience as well as a generous Group Benefit plan including flex benefits for full-time and part-time employees.
The successful candidate will bring a high degree of professionalism into the workplace and must have the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
Some of the duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of compilation engagement files, corporate tax returns and financial statements
- Preparation and review of compliance documentation, specifically Goods and Services Tax returns and payroll reporting
- Review posting of client’s financial information
- Preparation of corporate and personal tax estimates
- Preparation of personal tax returns and supporting business statements
Skills and qualifications:
- High school diploma and 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong computer skills with Office 365, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience with accounting software particularly with QuickBooks/Sage
- Ability to work independently
- Positive attitude/team player and the desire to provide excellent customer service
For more information on our firm, please see www.gh-a.com.